Thank you for your interest in applying to the first cohort of mHUB’s Accelerated Incubation program for Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) startups.
The program will officially begin late Q1 2021 at mHUB in Chicago. The application period will be open until December 21. Don’t wait till the last minute, start applying today! To apply, please complete all the sections in their entirety to be considered for participation to our IIoT cohort. There is no need to fill out everything at once, just save your progress as you complete each question. You can always come back to the application, whether complete or not, by logging into the next page.
You will receive an email when there's an update on the status of your application.
You will note be able to advance through the application without adding content from required fields. For this reason, you can download a PDF here with full questions for planning purposes.
Our selection committee will carefully review every application. The selection will follow different steps. In a first step the selection committee will review the application according to the criteria below. Next steps will include phone, video and/or on-site interviews.
- MARKET POTENTIAL - Market size, go-to-market and customer acquisition strategy
- TEAM POTENTIAL – Experience, diversity, execution-focused, commitment, coachable
- PRODUCT SOLUTION – Problem to be solved, novel and manufacturable solution, differentiators
- STRATEGIC APPROACH – Business model, financial acumen, vision
- STRUCTURE/GOVERNANCE – Capital structure, risk management, board of directors/advisors (if any)